Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Remember this?

In case you forgot, today is my birthday? You ask, how old? Oh just a hair over twenty-one.

(You, in the back. Stop that snickering.)

So what does one get when she turns just a hair over twenty-one?


Well, remember THIS. (If you don't want to follow the link this picture first time Mark 'remodeled' my closet. It is quite stunning.)

And then do you remember how we ended up re-working the closet to look like THIS! (THAT LINK YOU SHOULD FOLLOW BECAUSE THE DESK IS EXCELLENT!)

But, to be fair, I was never a big fan of the mixed color. So for my (just-a-hair-over-21) birthday, Mark did this:

There are a few other things in the works, but I'll have pictures of those later. I hope you have a happy birthday too!

3 SPLURTS:

Shari said...

It's gorgeous! Send Mark over so he can make me one too.

Kuhio said...

Happy Birthday Erin!

i'm erin. said...

Aw thanks Shari and Kuhio!

Kuhio, long time no see, eh? Hope all is going well for you guys.