Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MY OFFICE!!!

It's finished and fabulous! 
Mark created this new workspace for me so I could turn my office into a "ONE LIGHT" studio! 
The lighting is purchased, the backdrops are here, and I'm ready to go.  In fact, I have my first 'studio session' this Saturday...so drop back by to see the new look of Erin Summerill Photography.  (And to check out the CONTEST...details to come.) 

I know you're feeling pretty sorry for Mark (and don't think that I don't know about you calling him my slave).  The new desk was actually Mark's idea and not mine.  He wanted to do it.  Seriously.  I'm not making this stuff up.  I actually wanted him to build me a desk somewhere else but, he insisted on pulling apart the old desk.  And voila, a week later here's his magic! 

If you're thinking you want an awesome shot of yourself in my ONE LIGHT studio, drop back by...I'll be announcing my Photography Package Giveaway later this week!!!  You don't want to miss out on a chance for freaking awesome complimentary pictures!

15 SPLURTS:

Kayleen said...

wow! that's gorgeous! Can I PLEASE buy your old desk? Or is that part of your new one now? Mine broke!Love it!

Kristina P. said...

That desk is amazing. Super jealous!

missionary mama said...

beautiful! it looks as if it came out of a magazine or catalog! gorgeous! I want you to make my house look beautiful!

JoMamma said...

Beautiful! Congrats on your studio. I'll await your notification that I won your package. I can still be reached at the same number.

Kristine said...

I love it!! I'll have to stop by! You still drinking Diet Pepsi with a shot of Mt Dew?

i'm erin. said...

ha ha...Kristiney I've weaned myself off of DP. To do that, I started drinking Diet Coke. Now I drink 1/3 Crystal light lemonade and 2/3 DC. Anytime you want to stop by...you can!!!

Aubrey said...

How fun! When I thought it couldn't get any better! I seriously need you to come and scope out my house and tell me how to make it better! Cause you guys are awesome with your visions!

The Price Family said...

Your office is Fabulous! ! !

Peggy said...

Mark is the man! Have I mentioned that before? That is beyond impressive. Especially when you consider how quickly he goes from having an idea to being finished!

Krystal said...

That is amazing! You've got a talented hubby. I'm looking forward to seeing your studio set up, and I'd love to win a package, of course.

Rach said...

looks freakin nice!! way to go MARK!! can he build one in my house too? tell him to hop a plane & come this way.

The Dixon Family said...

You are so lucky to have a slave...I mean husband who can build you an office. Enjoy.

Weight Family said...

Yeah Erin, that looks SO good. Are you selling your old desk? If so, I am totally interested! PLEASE?!

i'm erin. said...

Dang Kira, I sold it already. I'm so sorry! I'll keep my eye out for a good one for you.

Leslie said...

I couldn't believe how cool it looked! Why don't you guys come move to WA so you both can come help and build our house and make it awesome like that?!