Monday, March 10, 2008

Need a Reason to GET FIT?


In addition to the already fabulous prizes, I am adding a few more prizes, thanks to a wonderful reader of this blog!

3 day hotel package: you choose from a variety of destinations

5 day hotel package: choose from even more destinations


When you are taking a vacation, finding somewhere to stay is half the trouble. Now, with these great incentives, you won't have to search for somewhere to stay. These hotel packages are 4-5 star ideal locations throughout the United States (ex. Honolulu and Anaheim).

These free prizes are another reason to GET FIT! So if you haven't joined yet, now is the time. Click here to join the GET FIT CHALLENGE. And remember to check back regularly for updates and inspiration....or just for a good laugh.

9 SPLURTS:

Haley Hale said...

Nice picture. You must have been surrounded by dear friends when you took it. I miss you guys!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Okay, Okay! I am in now. Not that I have any chance of winning what I need most...a vacation!!!
Questions -
We can't earn any points for obeying the rules on Sunday then?
It started on Monday the 3rd, right?
I might just have to write to Oprah about you...you little motivator you!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

are you totally serious? this is pretty amazing.

Carterista said...

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! I've done really well today and am planning to come to your class for the most hard-earned points in the challenge!

shelly said...

Are you KIDDING me??? And just yesteday I was saying to my husband that you didn't even need to offer prizes to keep me motivated! Wowee! This is exciting stuff!

Heather Brown said...

This is awesome. Its such a good support system for me too. I am married to a US Army Soldier and he is deploying next week.... He will be gone for 15 months. So if I stick to this challenge just think of what I will look like when he gets back. I have about 70 pounds to lose... But not only do I wanna lose the weight to feel good about myself, I want to be able to play with my little 2 year old girl without getting worn out in 5 min. I want to run and jump and play with her.... I am so excited about this and hope to make many new friends and get a HUGE support system through this trying time in my life..... Thank you for being a motivation to someone across the states in TN!!

Ticklemedana said...

Man...she totally deserves it! give it to the lady above me! You rock. It's that simple...You had me at Photography package (I'm an actress and a wannabe plus-sized model!) Now, all I have to say is:

Blogstalking people I don't know: free

Joining a get fit challenge from someone I blogstalk: some sugar, some flab, and a few more trips to the potty (Fetching 64oz of water)...

the chance to cram 15 of my friends into one hotel room for 3 or 5 days: Priceless...=D

*GOLF CLAPS*

i'm erin. said...

Cahokia,

You seriously crack me up! I am laughing so hard reading your post. You Rock!

Leslie said...

whoa - seriously? That is so cool! And you better not be eliminating me from the potential winners list just because I'm a teensy bit related. Because I'm working my tushy off - at least I hope it's coming off back there. I've been resisting oatmeal PB cookies entirely(that I made myself), birthday cake, ice cream, candy at activities - all sugar. Like I said 72 points last week already. hint, hint, pick me!