Tuesday, October 30, 2012

oh ladies . . . FEAST OF POSTING!

Usually I post Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. It's not like a planned out thing where I make sure to touch on certain subjects so my attentive reading audience of one, sometimes two spammers, will know what to expect. Oh no. I have no grand and glorious ideas about the format of this blog. Mostly I just do what I want. 

You good with that? 

I hope so because today is exactly what I want to do. I didn't blog yesterday in anticipation of today's feast of posting. 

Wowza, that sounded like a great title. Can I say that one more time?

Feast of Posting

Which means, I will be posting all day today because I have lots to share. I met a bunch of ladies recently at a writing thingy and I took their pictures. (That's the simplified version so I don't sound too braggy or name-droppy.) Totally not me, right?

To start the parade of ladies, is the lovely and ever talented CHRISTINE TYLER.

Christine is an artist and a writer who is ridiculously talented and inspires ten kinds of jealousy in me. Her current WIP is: Tiger Red, Monkey Blue which is an Adult Eastern Fantasy



Next up for the day is the lovely JEIGH MEREDITH. Her sparkling blue eyes take my breath away, as does her insane ability to write amazing-ness. Jeigh is currently writing a YA Fantasy. 


Come back by later today to see more author and future author pictures I caught this weekend. Who knows, maybe I paparazzi-d a pic of you!

23 SPLURTS:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Not the Ninja - I hide too well!
Excellent photos, Erin.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love those ladies! And they both look INCREDIBLE! I love the pics!

Sara B. Larson said...

Beautiful pics!! Which reminds me...did you get my text?

Sara B. Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara B. Larson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Cothran said...

You are an awesome photographer. I bet even you can make me look skinny :)

Ruth Josse said...

Ahh, they look beautiful!!! I love feasts. :)

Katie Dodge said...

Ow ow ow! Ha cha cha! You ladies look hot! And you've got some great skillz Miss Erin!!!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Some day, when I grow up and become awesome, I dream of when I will get to have you take my picture :) Great job!

Jenny S. Morris said...

Ah, both of them look so great! Great job.

Christine Tyler said...

Wow, these are great, and they were so much fun! Thanks so much, Erin! We can't wait to see everyone else's!

Jaime Morrow said...

Such great photos, Erin! If I am ever lucky enough to get published, I may just have to fly to wherever you are and get you to take my author photos. :)

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Can I just say that I adore both of those ladies? Shoot, throw the photographer in there to boot. I've gotten to meet Jeigh but I'm really jealous that you got to hang out with Christine. *sigh* Maybe one of these days!

Donna Nolan said...

Holy beautiful, talented ladies! Great job with then photos and posting, Erin. Great job being beautiful Christine and Jeigh!

Luanne G. Smith said...

Really great pics! Those women ought to snag those up for their author photos. And very fun that you got to meet some fellow writers. :)

Jessie Humphries said...

Can you photo shop Christine's beautiful smile and Jeigh's awesome eyes on me? But seriously, can you? :)

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Lovely! Someday I want you to take my picture... ;)

Jeigh said...

Erin, thank you!! You are a miracle worker, haha. It was so fun to hang out with you. EAT CRAP AND DIE!!

Unknown said...

All the love! I'm so excited to see the rest. :)

Jess said...

Great photos!

Nick Wilford said...

Great pics! Hopefully I'll get along to one of these writers' thingies one of these days. I hear a lot about them. :)

ilima said...

Beautiful!!! You know I'm calling you as soon as I need an author photo, right?

Dawn M. Hamsher said...

Erin,
Your photos are amazing. Each one brings out the spark of beauty in each lovely lady.