Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Feast of Posting Day 2 . . . ladies, ladies, ladies

 I have more and more and more author pics and future author pics to share. Are you ready for this? Oh, and on a side note, if you're feeling a little left out and you too want an author pic, just email me and next time you're around I'll shoot you. And it will be awesome, and all your photo taking dreams will come true. Just saying.

Have you met Sandy Ponton? This woman is:
1. Stunning. Her hair makes me so angry with jealousy because it's thick and lovely.
2. An awesome writer that's working on a YA paranormal romance. Sigh. Seriously swoon worthy.
3. So exotic because she lives in FORKS! Yep. Vamp and wolf-boy country.

Then there's Ruth.
From afar I've watched Ruth and wanted to be her because her name is fabulous and she's from a small town that I adore. I would tell you which town but that might lead to further cyber-stalking and I don't think she'd be down with that. Right now she's working on a freaking awesome book about awesomeness and romance.

I can't talk about Ruth without bringing up Donna. Donna is amazing and her hubby is on his way home from the war...probably even as I write this. She's also working on some sweet little romance that knocks my socks off. 

Katie. What can I say about Katie that doesn't involve seething jealousy and gnashing of teeth? Ok, that's a bit much, but seriously if you read any of her historical romance you would want to be her. I wish I could write like that. I dreamt about an italian boxer . . . just saying.

Last for today, but certainly not least, is the breath-taking Julie from Kentucky! Julie is currently working on a middle grade Erotica. (ha ha...just kidding.) But she is a future author that writes beautifully. I loved these two pics of her so I'm posting both. Why? Cause I can. 


That's all for today folks! So have a happy Halloween and eats lots of candy. 



22 SPLURTS:

Emily R. King said...

I'll be in Utah for Christmas for a week. Would you do my head shots then? Please? :)

Donna Nolan said...

Wowsers! They all look amazing. I'm honored to know such beautiful, talented people.

Jenny S. Morris said...

Very lovely ladies.

Shallee said...

Gorgeous ladies and gorgeous pics! I'll have to hire you for mine, too! :)

Ruth Josse said...

Erin, you are a magician! Thanks for not giving my location away. It makes me feel mysterious.

Love ya!

Rachel said...

These look awesome. Such talent.

Katie Dodge said...

You are too kind and too talented for your own good! We really had a gorgeous group didn't we?! Love your guts!!

Sara B. Larson said...

GORGEOUS girlies!! (And talented photog for sure.) Love all the pics - can't wait for mine!! YAY! :D

Julianne Donaldson said...

THAT is a gorgeous group of ladies! Great job, Erin!

Jessie Humphries said...

These pictures are so sexy! I love it. I love them. I love you. I love it all. So yeah, why don't you, me and Sarah go take some pictures next time I'm up there. It would be a blast!!! Maybe Mark can come and take some pictures too?

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic! And SO much fun to do. :D Thanks, Erin!

Ru said...

I would love to get some headshots done! I can't seem to find your email address, though ...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Excellent shots! Really like the black and white one.

Jennie Bennett said...

I'm going to be in Salt lake this weekend, wanna come shoot me ;) These are beautiful, as always. Of the ladies I know, all are fab! great choice in pics and writing friends ^_^

i'm erin. said...

Jenny! I'm going to be around. Just come on down to PG. I'll be there Friday and Saturday evening.

Ru! It's my name erinsummerill(at)hotmail.com

Sophia Chang said...

Ummmmm...soooo...when are you coming to SCBWI LA and taking photos of all of us so we can scream and drool over your awesomeness?

i'm erin. said...

Oh Sophia Chang. I wish. I wish. I wish. I'm going to make it happen. Maybe next year!

Stacy Henrie said...

Gorgeous pics!

Peggy Eddleman said...

So much pretty in one post! Fabulous job, Erin!

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

This is all photo magic. If you set a time with Emily, let me know and, if you'll let me, I'll squeeze in while you've already got your camera out. I keep waiting until I like my hair but I've been delaying it too long.
Plus I can't get enough of your mad skilz

Jeigh said...

So beautiful! You're amazing, Erin!

Elana Johnson said...

I want to live Forks! I also want eyes that have that like white galaxy stuff in the middle like Sandy. Seriously.