Thursday, March 03, 2011

where i've been.

Weather Forecast: It's yucky. Yep, that's the technical term when the wind's blowing and rain pelts my windows in angry fat drops. The sky, not the lovely inky blue of Key Biscayne, but a mottled gray, mocks me and my newly acquired tan. Fine, sunburn. Dang, I thought my part Hawaiian skin would hold up better than that. I guess I should've listened to that creepy 90's song and actually worn sunscreen.


Here's where I've been for the last week.
Did you miss me? Loathe the cyber-silence I left you in?
(No need to answer that question, lest I fall into an even deep pit of moaning and misery.) 

But, I'm back now.
You've been warned.
Bring on the posts.

luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

I missed you.

i'm erin. said...

Aw Peggy, I missed you too.

Kayleen said...

sweet photo! yes! where in the world have you been?!

Shari said...

Wherever you were, it's gorgeous!

Julianne Donaldson said...

I HAVE missed you. Glad you're back.

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

i have missed you and i love you :)