Friday, November 05, 2010

FOR SALE BY ME...an awesome house

Hey all! The time has come for me to move. Well, me and the kiddos and the old man. We're selling our home in Pleasant Grove, and I'd love for your help. We want to sell our house for sale by owner, so I'm asking you to forward this post on to anyone you think might be interested.

And why would you do that? Well, I'm offering a Family Photography Session to any person who refers the BUYER of our home. We would like to have our house sold before the holidays.

Here's a few shots I took of the upper level. If you, or anyone is interested, you can email me at erinsummerill(at)gmail.com for more info.

Location: Pleasant Grove
5 bedrooms
2 1/2 bathrooms
.30 acre
Asking 235,000

Thanks, erin







7 SPLURTS:

Rach said...

And where are you moving to? HAWAII?!! that would be awesome.

Sara B. Larson said...

Where are you moving? For sure for sure this time? Aren't you busy enough? ;) Good luck! We should have a BYUWG Christmas get-together... but, since you're trying to move, maybe I'll do it at my house. Hmm...

Lindsey said...

where ya movin?

JoMamma said...

Are you trying to get out of a church calling by moving? I don't know of anyone looking for a house, but I'm sure it will sale in no time.

So much Love! said...

Is it a 1 story house or 2?

A. said...

Are you kidding me?!?! You couldn't get your place for even double that price here!! I wish we wanted to move to Utah! You have made your house into such a beautiful home.

I guess that wasn't much of a sales pitch for getting you out here, was it? :P

I'm with the others...where ya going?

Brittany Campbell said...

I wish we could buy it! I LOVE your house.