Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sooooo worth the wait!

It's been quite awhile since I posted. No reason really. Just a near death experience, a computer crash, a smack-down with an old lady at the Walmart, and desperate hope that by leaving up my 'for sale by owner' post up for an exorbitant amount of blog-sucking time that someone, ANYONE, will buy my house.

But, I couldn't take the cyber-silence anymore. When I saw this piece of geniusness-o-lishous, I had to share. After viewing this ad, you'll wonder, what more could anyone in your family want for Christmas?

Nothing, that's what. Now, go. Enjoy. And thank me later.

16 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

What the What? There was no phone number for me to call. I want that.

Beckstrom7 said...

OK if you add bunny ears to it does it not look like the bunny suit that ralphie gets in A christmas story lol. You know we will be seeing people wearing this to wal-mart any day now.

The Goff Family said...

If I had a down payment I would buy your house :o( I hoe the right buyer comes along sooner than later so you can build your new home.

i'm erin. said...

I know Joann, right? ha ha.

Megan, that is the truth. That's why I totally want it.

Terri, just do it. Please buy my house.

Ashley said...

WHAT?!?!? I was JUST talking about this at Thanksgiving! I SOOOOO want one of these!!

Ashley said...

WHAT?!?!? I was JUST talking about this at Thanksgiving! I SOOOOO want one of these!!

Stacey said...

I so know someone who would love this. Personally I just laughed the whole time!

Just SO said...

These are evil. I would die if I had to wear footie pjs!

Camcorder said...

i sense an epic failure of a photo shoot with an object like this :)

Beckstrom7 said...

For those that want one here is the website to order them.
http://www.pajamagram.com/Category/hoodie-footie-snuggle-suit-for-women-gift-set-gallery.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=TRADEMARK&tracking=phoxDXvWYuW0&s_kwcid=TC%7C14372%7Choodie%20footie%20snuggle%20suit%7C%7CS%7Ce%7C6252042996
Sadly if your a size 2x or 3x there out of stock in your size.

tammy said...

I want to keep Jack Frost at bay.....I picture me in head to toe black!

Kahilau said...

Is it ok that I am just disturbed? I said to Mike, We should get her one of those for Christmas as a joke! That is one expensive joke. WOW, amazing!

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

"give yourself or someone you love a big hug!" Ha-ha I love how they describe it as "hot!"

Peggy said...

It makes me feel claustrophobic just watching it! Head to toe in the same article of clothing? Aaa! Get me out!

Or maybe it was just the pink...

And near death experience? What the what?

Anonymous said...

wow, someone out there has a lot more time on their hands than i do.

A. said...

ok - so I jsut read this and was hoping ou'd expand on the near death experience and the smack down with the old lady at Walmart. lol! Please!!!!