Monday, September 27, 2010

let's get to the fat of it.

I'll be honest, I've been a little on the porky side since the wedding season has been full swing and I haven't cared much. That is, until yesterday when my pants didn't fit. Dang it. Don't you hate that feeling? Where has my inner Jillian Michaels been?

Today I decided to STOP IT. (See what I mean here).

So, Mark and I went running this evening. I ran two miles, and died a little. But in the end, the part of me that was left felt a little bit better.

Am I going to pull a Drew Carey? (See what I mean here)

Maybe not. But I'm back in it ya'll. And maybe the next time I see you, I will be wearing my pants. Um, you know what I mean, right?

luv, erin

4 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Your green pants didn't fit? That could really be a problem those suckers are very stretchy.

i'm erin. said...

I know, right? ha ha...no the green ones always fit, that's why I keep them around.

Stacey said...

Oh Erin I just love ya! Go get em! You and I both will be on the weight loss train!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I need to be on board that train too! I swear, our bodies are just gettin ready to hybernate or something! Although I've seen you and you are too skinny, dumb butt!