Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Intern: hair-ography.

(chuckle, chuckle. I'm so clever. I just love the post title so much I want to say it again, and again, and again.)

Intern and I were editing photos today. A process that can be lengthy, and hm hm, somewhat boring. When I realized I couldn't take it any longer, I turned to Intern and became instantly mesmerized by her hair. See, the thing is, Intern has the most beautiful curly hair in the world. I wish I could snatch it off her body and glue it to my own head. But alas, I would look freaky with curls glued on top my locks of stringiness.

When my staring reached a level of Hey-weirdo-you're-so-staring-at-me, I smiled and then begged her to brush it out. If I had curly hair, I'd brush it out everyday of my life. I would love it. Like I always say, "go big or go home." (Side note: If you know my sister in WA, you would see that she has been blessed with thick luscious curls. I have also offered to brush her hair out. Unfortunately, she lacks the eye of fashion that I have and she hasn't succumb to my way of thinking.)

Intern agreed!

So I brushed. And brushed. And brushed.

And voila! Beatiful-ish-ness.

Isn't it AMAZING?!? I love it so much. So much I want to scream and run around and then brush it again. If you have curly hair and want me to fix it for you, stop by. I'll do it for free and give you a rockin' awesome headshot. (Oh, and if you're wondering why Intern has her face covered, it's only to protect her identity. You know, cause she's young and all that. It's not because she doesn't like the hair do. Nope, not at all. I think she loves it!)

Hope your day is HAIRY. muah ha ha.

luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

Ha ha! Now I am curious what it looks like not brushed out! My hair would be no fun for you. It has absolutely NO curl what-so-ever! Even if I didn't brush it from the shower, messed it up and let it dry, you'd brush it and it'd be boring.

tammy said...

I. Love. It. I want to play with it. Not in a weird way, it's just now I know what Connor feels like when he follows me around the room with a chair so he can reach my hair.

JoMamma said...

Next time I wear my hair curly I'm on my way to your house. I don't think mine will look that awesome, but I'd like to see what creation you could make. I guess that I'll look like Ronald McDonald, and that is why I spend hours straightening my hair.

Jo said...

You are NEVER going to touch my hair!

Kayleen said...

Hilarious!

Rachey-Foo said...

my hair isn't as curly as hers but i def have fro-tastic hair. well, maybe more like Troy Polamalu kinda hair. no, seriously, it's THAT BIG. crazy!!