Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brag and Blech

Listen to me Brag

1.  Last week Friday I hung out with my total BFFs in the writing world.  These three ladies, Lisa Mangum, Becca Wilhite and Ally Condie were signing their PUBLISHED books at Deseret Book in Orem, UT.  I ran into my friend Jaime at the store who was already talking with my new BFF authors.  Believe me, they were totally not freaked out by my massive camera and super hugginess.  Look how not nervous they look in the picture beside me! 



2.  Mark finished his Hawaii project...you know, the project he played around with while I had to slave away in Hawaii and take care of my four kids.  Here's the final picture.  I must say, I'll have to give him more vacations like that.  Mark you're the man. 



And why I gagged a little today.  BLECH.


3.  Today I caught my sweet, beautiful Ruby eating dog food.  TWICE. 



Have a great Christmas week, luv, erin

13 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Maybe you need to put your treats a little lower where Ruby can get them. Just a suggestion. I love your closet.

Nick and Emily said...

she looks cute though. love her hair. and marks project looks awesome. way to go mark.

Kristina P. said...

What a fun week! Merry Christmas!

tammy said...

If you'd just get rid of your homage to Pepsi, Mark's closet would be perfection!!

Kristine said...

The closet looks AWESOME! And Ruby... GROSS! Although, I will admit, I've tried dog food.

A. said...

haha! Funny enough, I can clearly recall being a kid and sneaking into the cupboard to eat a dog biscuit. Apparently, I liked them. :) Might want to move the tempting "treats" for a bit until Ruby loses interest. Or just get her her own bowl!

Merry Christmas!

Peggy said...

Dang. I'm going to have to stand on your seat thing now to touch your Do Not Touch books! Always looking for obstacles to stand in my way, aren't you?

And dog food or not, she's still freaking adorable!

missionary mama said...

Erin! Your life is full of color! thanks for sharing. your post(s) never fails to make me smile.

Rach said...

she is totally cute dog food and all!! PSS....love the quilt sitting nicely in that beautiful closet..maybe you should make one for my soon to be baby girl!

Weight Family said...

Closet - awesome. Dog food - gross.

Unknown said...

I saw your link on Kristina's blog and I came over to say hi! I just LOVE looking at beautiful photography. Yours is breathtaking. That picture of the sillohette with the hands in a heart... OH MY GOSH! Wow. I am going to go back over and see if I can learn anything : ) Nice to meet you. And oh my about the dog food. She is gorgeous though.

Sarah said...

Is that picture in the middle of your desk one of the ones from Laie Beach the day before you left?

Jaime said...

Those built-ins look like they should be in a Pottery Barn catalogue.

Very nice.