Friday, September 18, 2009

Week in Review

1. Dealt with the Toilet Fiasco --see post below.

2. Was late to Photo 101 because I had two shoots before it.

3. Taught Photoshop Basics and talked so much it went 40 minutes over...sorry super friendly class.

4. Realized I wasn't prepared for a Lighting Workshop and scrambled to get models.
Meet Emily and Nick. Emily loves Nick and Nick loves Emily.

And I, LOVE them for being my last minute models. Thanks a lot you guys for helping out at the lighting workshop.

5. On the Agenda for Tonight:

A. Bake Sale for my kid's school. If you're in the Pleasant Grove area and you want to support my sad Bake Sale attempt, drive down to the Grovecrest Fall Carnival and come say hi.

B. Pleasant Grove Homecoming Game. Go PG Vikings. I am blue through and through...obviously. I mean, I moved back to the same town I went to high school in, and I live a mere block from my parents. Sigh. I think I can dig up a old jersey from some former boyfriend. Maybe I'll be wearing that tonight!!!

What will you be wearing tonight?

6 SPLURTS:

Julianne said...

"sleep in my eyes and stars in the skies"

(from Jesse Bear What Will You Wear?)

It sounds like a crazy week. Good luck with your bake sale!

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Homecoming game huh? I think you should pull out the pom-poms :) Go Vikings! -Tiff

renae said...

pj's. my life is suuuuper exciting.

Marcie said...

What a beautiful, creative pic and I love your logo with your initials intertwined! :)

Shari said...

You're amazing, Erin.

Kahilau said...

How do you do it all? I love the pic! Nice work!