Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MINI SESSION SPECIAL!

Right now I'm booking mini-sessions for November. If you've wanted professional pictures but haven't wanted to drop some serious change, than this option is for you.

$100

30-45 minutes of photography
Candid Shots
10 images of your choice off the online gallery
*if you want more than 10 images, you may purchase additional images at $10 each
DVD of high resolution images that you've chosen

To book now, email me at:


erinsummerill(at)hotmail.com
I only have 8 slots available at the following locations and dates:

November 6: Provo Orchards - Near 7 Peaks
5:30 pm
or
6:15 pm

November 7: Lehi at Osmond Design
5:30 - Filled
or
6:15

November 13: Pleasant Grove at the Barn
5:30
or
6:15

November 14: Salt Lake City - Downtown
5:30
or
6:15

5 SPLURTS:

I am a mother! said...

Can I please have Nov 14th @ 5:30 Down Town Salt Lake. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been wanting to do family pictures but haven't been wanting to pay big bucks so this will be GREAT!!!

I am a mother! said...

You can call me @ 801-921-3276

i'm erin. said...

Hey Faith, that sounds great. I'll put you in and give you a call.

Misty said...

What are you charging for the mini session prior to the extra photos?

What area would be the best for the urban look?

i'm erin. said...

OK, so I fixed that because I obviously overlooked that Misty! ha ha. If you want Urban, you want SLC!