Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ockey Family: Utah Family Photography

Holy three posts in one day BATMAN! Sorry bloggers for the overload, but today is my fall cleaning day...or at least it seems like it. If you missed my earlier post I put up some Urban shots of my favorite model: ASENATH. Or if you're in the mood to take Fall shots and you don't have a lot of cash to burn, check out my



But, if you're one of the wonderful families I've shot recently and you're patiently waiting for your pictures, no worries. I'm on it today. I have been editing like a mad woman.
Without further interruption, may I present the dang cutest Ockey family! Thanks for the fun and great shots guys. Anytime you want to kick it at the Provo Temple, give me a call.




2 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

Beautiful. Is that first one at Thanksgiving Point? Or where?

i'm erin. said...

Provo Temple.