Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Bro - Big Sis . . . Chaz and Morgan

If it seems like I'm posting a lot of pictures lately, then that should tell you what I've been doing all day. EDITING. I love photography. I love editing...but maybe not so much when it consumes everyday of my life.

I did love the editing of these. Mostly because I did hardly anything. The lighting was great, the subjects AMAZING. Thanks Morgan and Chaz for having me shoot you. My favorite of this shoot was the Sun Flare shot. I am a sucker for sun flare.

p.s. If you call and (as always) I don't pick up my phone, it is because I am neck deep in editing or shooting for the next week. I miss you world!










3 SPLURTS:

Weight Family said...

WOW! Those are some seriously good-looking kids! Good pics, too; as always.

Nick and Emily said...

wow she's gorgeous!..... I hate her!

Unknown said...



Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak