Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meet Millie


I couldn't stand looking at the poopy post before this one any longer. So I picked up my camera opened the front door, and waited...and waited...and waited. Finally, Millie, my agoraphobic cat, who rarely leaves the confines of my house, came and boldly sat at my front door. Isn't she lovely?
PHOTO INFO: Aperture F-4, Shutter 1/2oo, White Balance AUTO, ISO 200, 85mm (fixed lens)
Creative Tip: Rule of Thirds - Not only is she positioned in the right third of the picture, but her eyes hit the top right third intersection. Because I wanted her eyes to POP, I made sure my focus was tight on her eyes.

5 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

Great shot.

I stopped by this morning to see how things were going on my way back from a walk but you weren't home.

Kristina P. said...

I don't normally like cats, but she's pretty!

big8smiley said...

Cool picture! And yes, MUCH better than that gross poopy one. I'd be eager to replace it too.

Jo said...

So why aren't you taking photos of scenery for your MOM to paint from??????

Ticklemedana said...

ha ha...I love the look on her face...she's like "ok...now what? are you finished yet?"

and hey! I have this old camera that is my brothers...i'll find it and get the specs but it takes reg film and I can't figure out how to pop it open! LOL...I'll email you later...