Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apparently I STINK!

I read your shower-loving comments and I admit it, I'm a little on the STANK side of life right now. But come on? What about conserving water? Maybe I have put off showering because I am concerned about global welfare.

On a related note: Ruby, my sweet darling baby GIRL (you can never be too excited about having a girl) woke up too many times to count. So, as I lay utterly exhausted in bed, Mark, my helpful kid-waking hubby, woke the boys up for school.

"Mom, Mom" a little hand jabbed at my face, "wake up."

"Wha . . . ? What's going on?" I mumbled, wiping the morning crust from the corner's of my mouth. I rolled over on my side to see who the intruder was.

Henry plopped himself on the bed next to me and declared, "Look, I'm all ready for school."

"Wow Henry!" I was amazed with his assertiveness in readying for school. "You look good. Come give momma a kiss," I said with a huge pucker.

Henry recoiled, a twisted look on his face, "EWWWW you're breath smells stink."

CONCLUSION: Apparently I STINK!

5 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Well, we still love you anyway. From this side of my computer.

HeaddaMarie said...

I think everyone has stank dragon breath when they wake up!!

Just SO said...

And this is why we get along so well. We can stand each others stank.

JoMamma said...

Henry is so honest. He is the child who talked me into whitening my teeth. Maybe he will be a dentist when he grows up.

Krystal said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has kids ready to tell you when you're gross. I'm happy to have you stalk my blog, I'm a fan of yours and it's even better that I actually know you. I love your photography, I'm a total wannabe. I think I'll be taking one of your classes, maybe as a b-day present to myself this summer. I took Nicole Hill's photo 101 class last summer and learned a ton, but I still feel so amateur and want to one day do it more than just for my fam. Loves!