Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fashion Tips by Ruby

Tip 1: Be Bold
When your fellow co-workers ask, "How are you today?" Your outfit will do the talking for you, "GRRRRRReat!"
Nothing lures in those around you like the bold statement of a striking Leopard print thigh high dress and Baby Ugg boots to match. Remember fellow bloggers, its a jungle out there...so dress for success. (Are you digging on all my puns yet?)

Tip 2: Pretend like whoever is talking to you is the FUNNIEST PERSON ALIVE.
Ruby has this down tight, and I'll tell you, I'm putty in this little vixen's hand. She really knows how to keep your attention and make you feel warm and fuzzy.
Since it's the season of LOVE, go ahead and take a tip from Ruby. Dress like a wild and crazy Cat, and laugh like you've got nothing to loose.

Tips of the day are randomly brought to you by Ruby and her great gifted wardrobe. For future tips on how to make your life more coordinated and successful, check back often. (hahahahaha...ok, really I'm having way too much fun today.)

18 SPLURTS:

Rach said...

you are one crazy momma!! Having lots of fun playing dress up with your darling baby?!!! Well she is a cutie and well worth the pictures.

i'm erin. said...

oh I love to dress her up...I did have to slave over 3 snotty boys before I got my little dolly!

Kristina P. said...

Man that baby is cute!

JoMamma said...

I think you need to go put on your leopard outfit. You know the one I'm talking about :)

Ella said...

ya she knows the one your talking about cause its MINE!! Can I have it back now?:)

jodi said...

She is so adorable Erin! I love it!!!
I am amazed at what a terrific photographer you are. I would seriously love to take your class. Is that the only time your doing one?

i'm erin. said...

Ella- I thought you gave it to me...we are going to need to talk.

Jodi, Right now it's the only time, but we might add different times during the summer.

Nikki said...

I cannot pay money. So I will give you a triplet in exchange for a photo shoot. hahahaha jk

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

she is too stinkin cute! oh hopefully someday I'll have a little girl to dress up. but until then I'll enjoy my 2 snotty faced boys:)

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha viv, your boys are too cute!

A. said...

I can't get over it. No matter how many times I see pictures of Ruby, all i can think of is how much she looks like Teddy. I guggle as I imagine you having dressed Teddy up as a girl (when you thought you were destined to not have one), took pictures, and are now posting them and playing them off as Ruby. :P

Pop said...

Great shots of Ruby. I lover her smile.

Weight Family said...

Awwww! She is a doll. I think I may have subconsciously wanted a girl cause sometimes I actually look at GIRL stuff... totally forget I am having a BOY. Honestly, your baby is a gem! SO cute, I love baby girls!

Maman Pélissié said...

I too think she looks so much like Teddy! I love how chubby she is!

Just SO said...

Ruby has this fashion thing down pat! Adorable she is.

Haley Hale said...

I just need to hold her. Can't you come my way and play?

Nick and Emily said...

you are so funny. i love it. and i love doobie. she's such a cutie.

big8smiley said...

What a spoiled little baby girl! And she doesn't even know it yet!! She is so cute - love the outfit. :)