Sunday, August 24, 2008

Photo Studio Fun

Earlier this summer I added a mini-studio to my basement; the perfect size for shooting kids or newborns. Unfortunately, I have been so busy with weddings, I haven't had much time to use the studio. Before I completely purge the studio room of all its equipment, I did take a few shots. (The room will be emptied, redecorated, and a walk-in-closet added for our new baby girl!!!...all this done upon my insistence of 'Yes we are finally having a girl after three boogery boys' CELEBRATION!)
Here are a few I took of a great couple and their newborn baby...I once fell in love with black background newborn shots after viewing many shot by Mark Lee of Holladay Photo...he is great!








1 SPLURTS:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

these look great! So sad you have to take your studio down - but it will certainly be worth it - I'm sure her room will be beautiful (the rest of your house certainly is)!