Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happy Holidays

Oh the weather outside is Delightful,
And the waves are such a sightful.
And since this is just an Island so,
There's no place to go, to go, to go

It doesn't show signs of getting colder
It's so hot you can still burn your shoulders
At 80 Degees it will never dip Below
and There's no place to go, to go, to go

When it finally turns to night
You'll hear the sound of the Palm Trees Sway
But if your clothes are feeling tight
Keep the Poi Bread and Mochi Away!!!

The Tourists are still out lying
on the beach before they are goodbying
But as long as I love Hawaii so,
There's no place I'll go, I'll go, I'll go!

(Except for Utah for Christmas. See you Then)

3 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

That is so funny! Did you make that up?

i'm erin. said...

Yes I did!!!

Nikki said...

I was inspired-- so I changed my answering machine message.