Thursday, May 31, 2012

losers and winners.

I am a loser.

1. Epic blog fail happened when I didn't post the winners of my lovely little TITLE contest. Lame-o.
2. My sister nominated me for a blog award days ago. And, yeah, I just realized.
3. I went to Las Vegas and put on 7 pounds thanks to Jessie at B-Word Blog and her freezer full of ice cream.

Please forgive me for my complete and total lameness this last week. To make up for it, I've chosen more than one winner.

I LOVED all your titles. Seriously. They were so much better than anything I came up with.

And now . . . (insert drum roll) . . . the WINNERS!

For the title I've chosen to smack on my manuscript and query: 

Deceive Me Once

For the titles that made me laugh out loud: 

A Mole in Sheep's Clothing

Whack a Mole

For the title I would use if I hadn't chosen Leslie's:

The Erin Summerill Book of Awesome


For the winners:

You have just won yourself a head shot shoot with me, Erin Summerill. I will shoot you and it will be awesome. Then you can use the picture as a head shot for facebook, blogger, your upcoming super awesome book . . . you get the picture.

If you don't live in Utah, you can pass your award along OR you can come to Utah OR you can wait till I'm in your neck of the woods. I travel a lot so it's not a stretch. England is on the list of places to go in the next year.

Email me whenever you want to cash in on your prize of awesomeness. Erinsummerill(At)hotmail.com.


Thank you to everyone who sent in titles! I LOVED them. And if you happen to see me out with my camera, just pull me aside and I'll shoot you.

32 SPLURTS:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

LOVE the title! :D And congrats to the winners!

Robyn said...

When are you planning your trip to England? Let me know, I want to go visit Val there next year. Maybe we can be travel buddies.

Jennie Bennett said...

Awesome title! Great choice :)

Kristine said...

Those were some great ones!

Iain said...

I think your choice of winners was spot on. lol

Leslie said...

Hooray! I have won! Does that mean when you get published I'll get a free copy and you won't charge me like you will the rest of the family? Maybe a discount at least?

I especially want an ARC with A Mole in Sheep's Clothing on the front.

Tara Tyler said...

that was a great choice! and whack a mole cracked me up too! ha!

Ruth Josse said...

Love your choice! And the others were awesome as well. Good luck with the querying thing! I'll be crossing my fingers for you. :)

Carrie Butler said...

Congratulations, winners! :D

Tasha Seegmiller said...

Great choice! Congrats to the winners.

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

It was a fun little contest.

I'm glad that you and your sister call each other winners on your blogs. It really shows a closeness that hundreds of miles can breech :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Dang, thems some awesome titles!

Jessie Humphries said...

7 pounds sounds a little high since I beat your A in tennis several times! :) DECEIVE ME ONCE is going to be HUGE! Good job Leslie :).

prerna pickett said...

darn Las Vegas with all its buffets! I totally get the 7 pounds, I always gain weight on vacay.

Chelsea said...

Great choices!

Jeigh said...

PROOF, people: sucking up is always the answer! Yay! I can't wait to get shot!

Precy Larkins said...

Hooray for the winners! And Deceive Me Once sounds FAB!

Jenny S. Morris said...

Oh I really like that TITLE!!! Congrats to the winners. One day I will have you shoot me.

Cathy said...

Wuhoo. I love the title you chose. Leslie you have a great imagination. Perhaps a little less twisted than my kids and their Whack a Mole idea, but much more professional.

Patti said...

That's a great title. I think I need to run a similar contest to see if I can get some suggestions.

Leigh Covington said...

hehehe. Loving all the titles. Totally fun. And yes, I think Leslie nailed it! Whoot-whoot! That's awesome. Now I will go wallow in jealousy that you got to visit the fabulous Jessie! How fun! You're amazing girl!

Deana said...

You are so not a loser! And I was all for Whack a Mole, but I guess Leslie's is good too:)

Andrea Teagan said...

It is totally ok, you are only human. I really liked the sound of your story. Congrats to the winners!

Andrea

David P. King said...

You will never be forgiven, Erin. How could you forget something like that (you know I'm kidding, right?).

Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonbagssalenow.co.uk/]louis vuitton bags[/url][/b] There are actually all sorts of knockoffs getting marketed, considerably much more than there are actually genuine kinds. It can be just about difficult to tell the primary difference between a real Louis Vuitton as well as a phony 1, a lot of that fakes are of extremely high high-quality. The only way currently being definitely selected that you are obtaining a serious just one would be to make sure you purchase from an truthful supplier.

[b][url=http://www.uggukwebsite.co.uk/]ugg uk[/url][/b] Many individuals guide bow searching excursions or excursions with a wide range of trip-leading companies. These organizations ordinarily consider a bunch of hunters right into a certain spot that is pointed out for possessing a great deal of your animals they are really in search of. The searching firm journeys occur equipped with a guide that displays the motion from the situation of know-how and provides strategies into the hunters while in the bash.

[b][url=http://www.outletonlinestore.co.uk/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] Style has often been motivated by art. Hence French trend designer, Paul Poiret, who was the Picasso from the twentieth-century`s manner world, utilized artists and purchased their is effective, which was mirrored in his products. Underneath the affect of art Lucien Vogel, the publisher of Jardin des Modes and La Gazette du Bon Ton, employed photographer Edward Steichen in 1911, to be able to promote trend to be a great artwork.

[b][url=http://www.bestbagsonlinestore.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] The greatest goalis to actualize these needs by prayer, meditation and service." - DeanA. Be pleased about it and it will be replete with abundance. Promote many others to express creative imagination, launch negativity and embrace pro-activity." ©2009 Dean A.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonwebsite.co.uk[/url][/b] Prevalent overall health blunders folks make! In the ridiculous way of living, it is actually only organic for folks to drop ill very often. English lessons are always damn unexciting. From time to time we doodle, we text associates, we Google anything, we chat on Fb or My Room, even we rest, but in no way concentrate.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]Canasa buy
[/url] order pentasa online
purchase asacol online
where to buy lialda

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ribavirin.webs.com/]order rebetol
[/url] buy virazole
ribavirin 200 mg online
ribavirin 100 mg

Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]amoxicillin mg ml
[/url] buy amoxicillin online no prescription mybb
amoxicillin 500 mg treatment for chlamydia
amoxicillin to buy in uk

Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]Casodex
[/url] comprare Casodex
Bicamylan
Praxis

Anonymous said...

clomid dosing schedule | http://clomiddiscount.webs.com/#41524 - how to buy clomid online no prescription, clomid 25mg success

Anonymous said...

clomid 2nd cycle success | buy clomid no prescription uk - buy clomid online canada, can clomid stop ovulation

Anonymous said...

does clomid work for pcos | [url=http://ordergenericclomid.webs.com/#8656]clomid no prescription needed[/url] - is it safe to buy clomid online, jraw clomid abdominal pain