Monday, April 25, 2011

second day of the journey I came across a large group of Wilcoxen...

Remember how I said my sister has seven kids, well I shot them all! Muah ha ha ha...ok, pardon my ill-placed humor. I see now that sounds disturbing, possibly sick. It could be a result of my easter bingeing, but regardless, it was uncalled for. However, that doesn't stop me from posting the fruits of my labor, the kill of my hunt, the fabulous picture of all 9 Wilcoxen! (That's what you call a family of Wilcox, just saying.)

Enjoy your Monday. Luv, erin

4 SPLURTS:

Rach said...

LOVELY! I'm impressed that mostly everyone is looking...darn that baby. But they look lovely.

Our Sweet Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Sweet Life said...

All of the pictures of your sister's family are gorgeous - want to be my sister :)

lvs2dance said...

I love this picture! Great job Erin!