Sunday, April 17, 2011

hot sister of hair.

There are many things that I covet. The number one thing being: My Sister's HAIR!
If you don't know who she is, you can check her out:

As I was saying, she has Hair. Loads of it, and I have none. When we were younger I was convinced my hair was thin because of her mean, hair-pulling, older-sister ways. I see now that I lucked out and got the bum, thin-hair gene which isn't helped when I eat sugar or caffiene...there will be another post on this conundrum later...as I was saying, Nikki has awesomely thick hair. I love it and I'm jealous of it.
Confession over. Here she is.
A head full of hair, and smokin' hot.

This picture was taken during the Summerill Family Trip to SO-CAL 2011...also, there will be many of these pics to follow. Stay tuned all your 2 readers!

4 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

She does have nice hair, but Erin, yours is so beautiful! Not many people can go a week without showering and have as gorgeous hair as you do! :)

Kayleen said...

So pretty!

Nikki said...

lol! You can't even see my hair much in this pic. haha

Kristine makes a VERY good point. And I was totally just thinking the same thing about my little girl and her unwashed hair.

Dakrat said...

Now there's a hottie!