Thursday, February 03, 2011

always busy doing a whole lot a nothin'

Do I even need to explain why I haven't posted? When you add up the hours I spend in front of the television, and lounging in bed with a book, it's obvious that I have little time to post.

Snort.

But, I did want to put this question out there:

HOW ARE YOU DEALING WITH THE COLD?

I hate the cold. I feel like I want to die. I've considered moving. And I've even searched for jobs out of state.

It's too dang cold here in the frigid Utah.

And I want out.


10 SPLURTS:

Ashley said...

Move to California where cold is 60 degrees!! :P I know your mad photog skills would have you boomin' but not sure about the hubby :)

JoMamma said...

I watched something on TV last night saying that people in anartica needed to consume 6000 calories a day just to survive in the cold. Just thought that was interesting.

Beckstrom7 said...

I am right there with you. I hate the cold. I am actually moving out of state though. We had a choice of Colorado or Texas. We chose Texas. More because the price of living is cheaper and the pay is higher. The bonus is its USUALLY warm there.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I'm not dealing well with it at all!!! The cold SUCKS! I have considered moving out of the state also! That freakin groundhog better be right and spring is just around the corner, cuz I'm so done with cold!

Brooke said...

We live in Texas, which is supposed to be a paradise during the winter, and it has been the last two winters. Until this week. We're as cold as you are right, but it's supposed to warm up again this weekend...hopefully!

Shari said...

I am soooo tired of the cold. When is spring?

The Dixon Family said...

It's miserable suckage. My kids have had at least one day off every week since New Years. I say Costa Rica or bust.

tammy said...

Erin--you say that every year and yet, here you are. In the best state in the union taking awesome pictures that we all need. You are not allowed to leave again, remember? That was the deal.

Peggy said...

If I could click "Like" on a comment, I'd click Like on Tammy's. Might as well embrace the cold, and stop all that movin out of state thinkin.

Nikki said...

Whenever I get all whiny about the 38 degree weather here in sunny California, I recall that two years ago this time living in the Frozen North, it was negative 38, I was pregnant with triplets and my four kids (at the time) were going stir-crazy. And then I feel warm. :) And I send my children out to play at the playground with at least a jacket on. hahahaha