Wednesday, December 15, 2010

two.

*Two months ago I told myself December would be easy street. No shoots, no clients, no stress.
Apparently the little me, inside the bigger me, that can't seem to ever say NO, didn't get the memo. Still busy here in my photog-cave.

*Two weeks ago I didn't know that people went to clubs and danced to anything other than top 40 pop. Apparently the Club Omni in Provo misguided me on that one. Clubbing at New York's Pacha was an eye-openening experience to say the least.
Now I'm wiser and cooler because I've tasted the musical delights of DJ Kaskade.

*Two days ago I would've never thought a bff from high school would get married in my front room a week before Christmas. See the trend here, people? Of course I was wrong. My bestie is engaged to a man who found out he has terminal brain cancer. Thus the speedy wedding. Unfortunately in late December there aren't a lot of open venues that are free (medical bills can put such a damper on wedding plans). So in 24 hours I'll be throwing the  biggest, bad-A, wedding my house has ever seen. For real. (please say those last two words like you're from Huntsville, Alabama)

*Two hours ago I looked at my to-do list for the next two days and wanted to die. That's for real. But with the help of some awesome PG lady friends, I think I'm going to make it through this week. Thanks gals

*Two things I still need: If you're in the mood to make a kick-A (small two-tier wedding cake) or have a darling "MR." and "Mrs." sign, would you give me a call?

Luv, erin

4 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

Cake. Check.

Shari said...

Love your two's. Good luck with all you have to do. I know you can do it, 'cause you are one of the most incredible people I know.

Robyn said...

Oh wow! If I wasn't in New Orleans I would totally help you with the cake or whatever. good luck-you, of all people, will pull off something amazing!

Peggy said...

I'm pretty sure you are the only person I know who WOULD offer to pull off a wedding in 2 1/2 days. I'm pretty sure you are the only person I know who COULD, too. You are beyond sweet, Erin.