Saturday, September 18, 2010

telephone.

"Hello, hello, baby, you called? I can't hear a thing. I have got no service in the club, you see  . . . You're breaking up on me. Sorry I cannot hear you. I'm kinda busy."

"K-kinda busy.
K-kinda busy.
Sorry I cannot hear you
I'm kinda busy."


I'd like to thank Lady GAGA and Beyonce for their genius in music that so accurately captures the essence of my life. I'd like to thank my parents for blessing me with the talent of phone gab. And I'd especially like to thank my hubby for not minding when I never call back.
It's all of you who have made this phone-i-ness possible for me.

(wave at crowd. Exit stage.)

9 SPLURTS:

The Dixon Family said...

All I can say is I love your shoes, lady. It must be nice having an intern.

Melony said...

what? You are gabbing on the phone?? Not with me! :(

JoMamma said...

Super cute picture!

Just SO said...

Oh Erin I lub you. Lots and lots. And this is the reason why I stop by your place to talk to you because it's hard to get a hold of you on the phone. ;)

Kristine said...

Erin! You are so cute. And, I love your shoes.

Peggy said...

Hehe. Phone-i-ness!

And it's not just the shoes that makes it all okay. It's the desk and the lemon drops, too. And the shirt that matches the desk. :)

i'm erin. said...

Oh shanna and Melony, I actually hate hate hate the phone. It's always ringing (probably my mom) so I think that's why I never answer it.

Brooke said...

Erin, I love you. You're so hilarious and cute. :)

The Webb's and the boy's! said...

Love this pic!!!