Tuesday, July 27, 2010

so so so scandalous.

1. Today I went by the library and they had a sign posted on the door about the noise level. It was a warning to patrons that the libarary would be noisy until 3pm because of inventory. I took full advantage of that. Scandalous squeal of the century. Thanks to the LLL (lovely library ladies) for ordering a certain, particular, YA novel that I've been ever so curious to read. I'm so excited to have in my hands, Wolves, Boys, and other Things that might KILL ME.

2. My spelling is the shiz. And not in a good way. I make a lot of spelling mistakes because I can't be bothered to learn to spell correctly (I'm sure you've already made this assumption from previous posts). Anyway, I updated my photography cd holder. It's the shiz. And that's in a good way. Except for the fact that I spelled ONE word wrong. Urg. I didn't notice the misspelling until after I printed $100 worth of new cd holders. Double urg.

3. I want fake eye-lashes. Glue some mink hairs to me, baby! See, I cut my eye-lashes. Not on purpose. It was a total freak-show accident, (that I can't go into detail about without cursing) but now my sad lashes look miniture. Suggestions?

4. Today I went to the Harts (got my 32 oz DC mixed with crystal light. Yum.), then ACE (got my free bag of popcorn. Double yum.). That's why I love Pleasant Grove. If you don't live here, you should. Then we could meet down at the Harts for a 32 oz and a Dunford doughnut. Triple yum.

5. I bought the i Phone 4. But, it hasn't come and it's been one week and one day.
I WANT MY PHONE! Do you hear me i-Phonies? Send it now, lest I be tormented by the excruciatingly-ghettoness of my phone any longer.

So how's your day going? I just thought I'd ramble today. luv, erin 

9 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

Those eyelash extensions sure are cool. Pricey but they are amazing. Jessica Hayward has had hers done and so has Mindi Holtey.

Let me know how that book is.

And it's a good thing your iphone hasn't arrived yet because I'm not talking to you once you get it. *hmphf* ;)

Peggy said...

Dear Erin,

I giggle inside every time you put the word "the" in front of a store name.

Love, Peggy

P.S. I miss you.

JoMamma said...

I'm glad you have been keeping busy without me. Maybe I'll bump into you at Ace or something. I could go for some popcorn.

Cheeseboy said...

I must say, this post made me laugh. I can just imagine the chaos in the library. I wonder if the BYU Old Spice man could hear you.

You write some funny stuff. I may have to be back. Just keep your love for BYU at a minimum and it will be all good.

Abby Boswell said...

At Ace I always knew to make a new batch of popcorn, when you came in with your big Harts drink for your weekly visit. Those were good times. I trimmed my eyelashes once,only it wasn't an accident. I'll never live that one down.

A. said...

I think we're going to have to hear the story about your eyelashes. ;)

The Dixon Family said...

You are so funny. I want to hear the eyelash story too. My sister wore fake ones for her wedding and she looked divine.

I want to read that book too!

Fullmer Family said...

You know, there aren't many things I would kill for in this world...but on that list?
A BIG CHILL DR PEPPER FOUNTAIN DRINK FROM HARTS IN PG!! Oh how I miss those!
Enjoy a Big Chill for me! :)

Unknown said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate