Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trade? Anyone?

Hey all,

So lately I've been trying to fix up our house.  And our funny home-owners insurance has decided that we don't need as much money as we think we need to fix the basment. Or even get it back to where it was before the awesome flood of 2010. 

Anyway, that puts me in a bit of a predicament.  If you know me, you know I can't sit still with a giant mess in my house.  So here's my proposal.

First, Im all about trading.  What you can do for what I can do.

If you know how, or know anybody who knows how, to do the following, and you want to trade for a sweet photography package including prints and frames, let me know:

1.  Drywall and mud (1 1/2 walls) / ceiling texture in one room.
2.  Concrete patio over the area that is now a giant mud pit.  (Of course, Mark will help out).
3.  Soffett (is that how you spell it?) and gutter so our ceilings don't cave in from all the bird nests and poo up in the attic.

There you have it.  If you want to trade, I'm game.  You can email me:

erinsummerill(at)hotmail.com

4 SPLURTS:

A. said...

Tim is all about home renovations. Wish we lived closer!
I can't believe what a mess your house is. :( So sorry.

By the way, what happened to moving up the street?

Brooke said...

Oh, I so wish we lived closer. Shane does all of that stuff and more...dangit!

JoMamma said...

I would sign Toby up, but I have a huge list of things he needs to do here, and I'm sure you want it done before 2011

Kahilau said...

I know a guy, who knows a guy! I will call you!