Sunday, April 04, 2010

Good Lookin' Old People

Today I shot my mom and dad...Nothing special.  Just a Sunday shoot, in regular clothes.  After I edited the image, I amused myself with the following scenario.  I repeat, the following is a figment of my imagination. 

Setting:  Somewhere in small town, USA in the not too distant future.

Old LadyNow, Vern, that there is some good lookin' old people. 
Old Man:  Why yes, Lucille, I quite agree.  Since when did folks like us get so gosh darn good lookin'?
Old LadySince that dearie Erin Summerill presented those cursed with wrinkles with her wise photoshoppin' abilities
Old Lady:  Amen, to that Lucille. 

Disclaimer:  Lucille and Vern are fictional characters.  No old or wrinkled people were hurt in the filming of the following image.  (ha ha snort).  But the dog may have been a little traumatized. 

6 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Your parents are adorable!!

Leslie said...

Now we see where I got my good looks from. NO, not from Ipo! From photoshop, hee hee!

Leslie said...

p.s. I love that backdrop - even more than the yellowish one.

Ella said...

Beautiful!

JoMamma said...

Your parents are so cute.

Carterista said...

Yep. Can't see a single wrinkle. And I LOVE how your mom is holding Ipo's hand!