Thursday, April 01, 2010

The CONTEST is on!!! Come win it.

Here's the heads up!  I posted a contest on my photography blog (www.erinsummerillphotography.com/blog).

You can win:
8x10 coal black OMAHA frame
Studio Session fee in my ONE LIGHT STUDIO ($150 value)
8x10 artistic print to fit into your spankin' new frame

To enter, you must go to my photo blog and read the rules.  However, since this is my family blog, you can also (in addition to going to my photo blog) leave a comment here too and that will earn you an extra piece of paper with your name on it to be placed in the jar.

Now go to my PHOTO BLOG and check out the contest

20 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

Must. Put. My. Name. In. Jar.

Thanks!

Ticklemedana said...

oooh oooh oooh...ME TOO!!!

Kayleen said...

Pick me! Pick me! PLEASE!!! ;)

Tenille Holyoak said...

Or you could pick me! :D

Kristine said...

Pick me!

Lindsey said...

ME ME ME ME!!

Than and Erica said...

This is two slips of paper coming. oh yeah.

Jenny said...

would love to win!

Krystal said...

Alright, put my name in that jar!

Brittany and Stephen Campbell said...

I need my name in the jar. plus I do need to get a hold of you soon

Anonymous said...

count me in!!!

Peggy said...

Enter me!

Ella said...

Me too! PLEASE!!!!!!

The Blacks said...

I want it for sure!

Weight Family said...

I so want to win! Crewser needs some new pics!

Haley Hale said...

Pick me! Pick me!

kimpg3 said...

Erin, you and your husband make a great pair. You are awesome!

Jacquie said...

Erin, I want to win!!!! I have been looking for a frame and would love one of Marks!!! ME ME ME ME

renae said...

meeeeeeeee!

Maman Pélissié said...

Awesome! Pick me!!!!