Thursday, February 18, 2010

Want to know where I am?

Hey, so I totally fell of the radar!  Yeah I know. 

Besides being sick, I've been busy pimping out my new Photography blog.  I'm so excited about it. 

1.  It's a place where you can ask any photo question and I'll answer it.
2.  Ask any Photoshop question.
3.  Find out about booking a photo session.
4.  TAKE A PHOTO CLASS . . . and get the down low on upcoming classes.
5.  Enter your own photos to be displayed.

AWESOME, right?  Ok, well I'm sure excited about it. 

The new address is:

www.erinsummerillphotography.com/blog

And if you're feeling like surfing, check out my updated photography site too.  Right now I'm in the mood to shoot some Seniors, so if you know any, send them on over. 

luv, erin

2 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Very cool, Erin!

Stacey said...

Erin it's not nice to shoot seniors! I know they have lived a good long life but they don't deserve to be executed! ;)

love ya!