Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday's Fit Tip Mania

1. Roll out of bed when you're supposed to and go for that run. Don't sleep in until the kids are reaping havoc on your home.

2. Steer clear of the Lucky Charms and be content with your fiber one cereal.

3. Never open the freezer at 11:00 am just to 'look'. The ice cream your hubby bought the night before will still be there and it will somehow talk you into scooping a bowl full and sneaking off to your room so your kids don't see.

4. Get off the computer. Don't let the computer suck away hours of your day, where you are tempted to read, look, and EAT!

5. If you're reading this blog post, remember not to judge the author.

*sigh*

6 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

I will try not to judge. But it's a resolution!

Off to find some ice cream now!

The Price Family said...

I laugh as I read this post because Yes I am sitting in front of the computer and I don't know how long I have been here and Yes I am eating skittles (which I never eat) However, i did go running this morning so I don't feel like a total cow while I am reading this. hahaha

Carterista said...

Do what I say and not what I do?
haha! U R funny.

Melony said...

Wait a minute...HOLD ON! Lucky Charms aren't diet food? WHAT!!?? Someone is a BIG liar and will be held accountable for it! (oh, wait, my scale told me it was me...DANG.)

tina said...

Awesome! Thanks for the humorous tips! :-)

big8smiley said...

mmmm, that 1/2 butterfinger I ate 15 min ago was sure tasty. It was in my fridge!