Friday, June 26, 2009

Come to My House!!!

It's time for the biggest yard sale in Pleasant Grove the world tomorrow. Ok, so maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but seriously, it is going to be good.

A lot of you have asked me when I am doing it, so I am giving you the heads up. I am sorry that I can't hold anything for anyone this year. That got a little hairy and I am not good with confrontations, so it would be better if you just came over and grabbed what you wanted yourself. If you haven't been to my house before, it is behind the junior high in Pleasant Grove.

I am only having it from 8-Noon tomorrow, so get up early and get on over here. I am cleaning out every room and de-junking. Believe me when I say, this is one yardsale you don't want to miss...(cue the cheesy used car sales music)

Be there or Be not there.

ha ha

snort.

5 SPLURTS:

Kayleen said...

Sounds so fun! Wish I could make it but I have a photoshoot at 11. Maybe next time!! :)

Just SO said...

So THIS is why you were avoiding my phone calls yesterday. Hmph! And I better get that My Sister's Keeper Book or you'll get yours!

The Price Family said...

Darn I just woke up and it takes 6-8 hours to fly out there from the island. Maybe next time :)

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Ever since MJ passed, I have been thinking of you constantly, no lie. Hang in there.

Heather and I have been trying to "pop" in to one of your P.G. classes, but we both teach at the same times you do ;-) You will get a surprise visit one of these days though, so be on your toes...

JoMamma said...

Sure Sure do this when I go camping.