Thursday, April 30, 2009

More of Me than you ever wanted to see...

Here are the rest of my favorite images that the students in my PHOTO 102 class took. I think they did a great job, and I am having the hardest time picking the winner...though I am not a fan of the model. I will have to take up a few of the model offers you guys left yesterday for next month.

Please vote for your favorite. The first four are the pics I posted yesterday. They are in order from 1-4. The following are as follows.

5. 6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

21 SPLURTS:

Cruise to the Max said...

I vote for picture #5. I like it because it looks like you are looking at me. Some of the other photos might be better in an artsy fartsy sort of way, but I like it when you look at me. Plus I don't like artsy fartsy pictures for facebook. In fact if there was a picture of you curled up in a Snugly (you know the blanket with arms), I would probably vote for that. Just kidding. Love ya. You look hot. Mark

Bobbi said...

For Facebook, 5, 6 and 9 are my favorites (6 & 15 actually look the same to me. Did you post the same shot twice? I think 7 & 16 are the same too. Another great shot.) I also love #3, though you might want to check with Mark to see if it's a little too "artsy fartsy" for Facebook. You do look great, BTW.

Brooke said...

You are so gorgeous! I like them all.

Just SO said...

I think I like #5 the best as well.

Just SO said...

BTW I LOVE Marks profile. It's awesome.

Jordan and Jandee said...

I vote 14.

jase said...

#7 - it really stood out from the rest. love it.

rach

Leslie said...

I think #1 is the best though I like them all but the icky feet shot.

Leslie said...

I meant #5 (didn't realize the first one shown was #5). Most natural and flattering.

Kayleen said...

#5 :) love it!

The Wents said...

Looking Good!

SummShine said...

#3 is Fantastic, Use it!!! Also give that student a A+ or at least some extra credit.

If you want another choice I would go with #11. It is a much stronger photo than almost all the rest.

Dave

Nick and Emily said...

I like number 7 and number 9. i like the artsy fartsy ones and don't really see why number 5 is so popular. i think you look good... but seriously when do you not look good so that doesn't really count. and i know i'm not even voting for my own but i like the other ones better than mine so... yeah.

Ticklemedana said...

7!!!!! I LOVE 7!!!

missionary mama said...

beautiful erin! I like picture 6 and 7 on this post. =)

Ipo said...

I like 6 and 11. But I'm going with 6 because in 11, I wish you were laying on the beach or some other attractive surface...not the bike path...you look too cute for that surface. So my vote is for 6.

A. said...

Ok - #'s 3 and 15 are my favorites. #3 for how it captures you, and #15 for it's artistic side.

Now, #'s 12 and 13 look great for foot cream ads. :P just kidding.

I really have to say, you are quite brave to lay on the ground in a white shirt.

I think alot of them are great shots of capturing 'you', but I narrowed it down to two. I hope that will do.

Fullmer Family said...

They are all gorgeous girl!! :) This is making me jealous - I wish I was down there to take your class! Hopefully this summer huh?

Kristine said...

My faves are # 8, 10, 11, 12.

All Andersens said...

Well, I had thought I had left a comment and now I can't find it.....However I love #11, 6 is awesome to but I vote #11

Haley Hale said...

My favorites are 4, 7, 9, and Emma wants to know why you are on the road in 11. I said it was because you are just crazy Auntie Erin! She laughed. You are just too cute!