Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love Love Love

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I am convinced that Poor St. Valentine actually concocted this day of love because he was having a hard time fighting the winter blues, feeling down in the dumps, and not very lovey dovey at all. So what better way to feel great, than SHARE THE LOVE!
We (Mark and I) spent our Valentine's Sharing the Love with:
-My Mom, and My Boys. We headed over to BYU and took my mom out to lunch. She was a pretty cheap date, only ordering $2 worth of tacos from Taco Bell. In fact, I ended up with the better end of the date when she bought me two new books: Deeper and The Hunger Games
While we were at BYU, we had a Love Date with our boys. We took them bowling! I personally hate bowling...I have no talant for it what so ever! But, the boys loved it. Henry sure has my flare when it comes to bowling...

George is a little more methodical about the ball placement.
Mark cheered from the sidelines with my little Valentine Ruby
And then at the end of the evening, when we returned home from our day of Love, I found the most delectable treats on my doorstep:
And, if you know me, you know that I can't be stopped when it comes to digging into great treats...SO, Mark, my happy hubby, was so over-joyed when he found a special treat addressed specifically to him.
Happy V-Day, luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, I haven't been to the Wilk in probably 10 years!! I used to bowl there a lot, and play the pinball machines.

Weight Family said...

Totally agree that Valentines was created to fight off the doldrums of the lamest month of the year! Notice, too how it is placed directly in the middle of the month? Purely intentional.
Bowling looks fun!

Just SO said...

That sounds like a fun day! I love bowling.

Nick and Emily said...

that cookies look yummy! and by the way, thanks for not calling us to go bowling stinky butt! ha ha. glad you had a good valentines day. oh, and thanks for helping me with nicks gift. he had a great time.

big8smiley said...

Happy V-Day! I actually love to go bowling. I like a little friendly competition even though I really stink at it. I took a bowling class when I was at Ricks College because I needed an extra credit. Even after all of that, I still am horrible. I understand the game and the correct form and where to hit the pins, but for some reason my body just isn't cut into that mould. Sounds like you had a fun night out. :)

A. said...

So do I have to move to Utah to get things dropped off on my porch like you're always getting, or just be you?
Sounds like you guys had a fun day. I really like how you captured George's "methodical" look just fromt he back. It's amazing what the slightest tilt can assume.