Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday's Fit Tip Mania

HOW is the HOLIDAY HUSSLE going? Or are you lacking that Hussle in your bustle? (Really I have no idea what I am saying, but I thought it sounded catchy.) I will keep today's tip short and simple since I seem to be at a lack for coherent things to say.

TIP OF THE DAY: PROCRASTINATE! The holiday season can be so wonderfully stressful. Am I right or what? If you are anything like me, you probably have a food/stress reaction. I feel like one of Pavlov's dogs. As soon as the stress in my life starts heating up, I start salivating for the Junk Food. So, to ward off those night time munchies (or in other words, chocolate craved binges) take a load off. What you don't finish today can always wait for tomorrow. There is no need to stress the big stuff. And really, a year from now who is going to remember that you forgot your potluck dish for the company party, or your kids wore pjs to church? NOone...so RELAX...take a load off and kick the stress eating in the gut!

3 SPLURTS:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! Sit back, Relax, and enjoy the Holidays! Diet during the Holidays??? What's that all about? No such thing... That is what the New Year is for!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Oops, Sorry... I didn't realize my daughter was signed in, so I just made that last comment in her name. It's me Kellie!

Ipo said...

I'm a faithful member of the Procrastination faith. It just kind of sucks when you decide to procrastinate your healthy eating habits until the holidays are over....so much work to do come January...