Tuesday, October 07, 2008

When It Rains It Pours...

I know you are probably getting sick of picture post after picture post, so I thought I would share my thoughts and sediments of the impending weather. I HATE THE COLD! I really, really, really, dislike temperatures below 70 degrees...I know, so you are probably wondering why I would ever move to Utah. I often ask myself that question too. And I suppose had my husband been a stinkin' rich millionaire, we would have stayed in Hawaii. Having said that, I try to make the best out of a bad situation. The other day when the rains came down and the sun never came up, I called up a good friend and said, "Hey lets play in the rain." It was utterly cold and completely the epitome of all I dislike in cold slushy weather, but at least I got some good shots out of it.
I am not quite sure how I will make it through the winter. By the time February rolls around I feel like I am going to eat my own face out of home bound boredom (which I probably bring on myself because I wont leave the house let alone even open my blinds). If you have suggestions for breaking through the winter blues, please, please share....


6 SPLURTS:

tammy said...

I love your picture blogs, so don't stop. As for the winter blahs, you need to get out more. This year I'm going to make you so don't pretend you're not home when I knock......**


**I think I get sun deprived in the winter so I make sure I get in plenty of quilting time next to my OTT light. It helps, I swear!

A. said...

Cute shots! I LOVE the first one especially. That should be on peoples walls!

As for the cold weather...move to California. :)

Kristen said...

Love these pics! Especially the first one!

Rach said...

I love the light post picture!! Such a great one. reminds me of that famous photo in paris. with the couple and the red scarf from sabrina?
!! GReat pics.

Just SO said...

Those are great! I love the boots.

JayandCassandra said...

I love the shot of them behind the umbrella!!! Hey... anyway I could look at the ones you took of us?