Friday, February 22, 2008

Did you know

...that three of the greatest movies of all time are: Anne of Green Gables (series), Footloose (this is a timeless classic that brings laughter and great joy whenever viewed), and SERENITY (I typically am not a fan of these intense, action packed, futuristic space movies, but this show rocks. If you have nothing to do tonight, go rent it and then you too can see it's 'ROCK' worthiness).

...I have taught aerobics for 10 YEARS! I was inspired by the great aerobic instructors that I took classes from as a freshmen in college, so when a friend asked if I wanted to help her with her aerobic class, I jumped on it (and thus I am still 'jumping').

...an amazing friend of mine had her 4th boy a couple days ago! I had another fabulous friend in Hawaii that also had 4 boys, and quite a few close friends that have 3 boys...I have now come to the 'joy' that if I have another baby and he is a boy, that will be exactly what I want.
...I have NEVER flipped someone off while I was driving, I have NEVER given someone the bird on the road, when I am in my van I keep tall man tucked away, YET; when I drive it seems I have seen that offending finger more times than I would like to count.

I hope you enjoyed my four pointless points for Friday: Go to the video store to pick out serenity, park far away and jog it in, let the woman with 4 boys be first in line, and then keep your middle finger securely at your side when you drive home.

6 SPLURTS:

JayandCassandra said...

Sweet, sweet, Erin.... they may be a reason you see that tall finger so often when you are behing the wheel!!! LOL

Nikki said...

Hahaha!! Great post. Extra points for you.

Carterista said...

This post exudes your personality. You might as well have just sat here next to me. Ü

gurrbonzo said...

I love Anne, and when I say Anne, I mean Gil.

Shelby said...

Boy's are a total joy--it's true! Shanelle looks beautiful as always, and when you say Serenity is a movie that TOTALLY ROCKS, truer words were never spoken!! You're welcome for making you watch it!

kellieanne said...

Boys and Serenity Rock!