Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This is the Season...for taking AWESOME pictures!

I have been out taking lots of pictures again. I just thought I would post a few of my favorites from this last week.
Here is a very beautiful bride that I shot pictures out in the snow. Even though she was cold, she never once complained, and her pictures turned out great!
The next set of pictures are of a dear friend of mine. She is having her sixth baby and she looks absolutely radiant. I was so thrilled to take maternity shots of her. Here are my favorite three. I had never thought of taking shots of myself when I was pregnant because I felt like an over sized waddling hippo, but after seeing how well these turned out, I might reconsider it the next time I am large with child.


5 SPLURTS:

Shari said...

Erin,
That first shot is gorgeous! I hope you are still shooting pictures when my girls get married. Love, Shari

Shelby said...

Erin--I would put that first pic on MY wall--even though it isn't me! It seriously is one of the most beautiful Bridal shots I've ever seen! Sidney wants to book you now!

Just SO said...

Those are wonderful! Amazing bridal shots!! They turned out great!!

Naniloa Loop Scoop said...

Wow! Your photography skills are almost as good as your baking skills. Right on Aunty. Hope you are enjying your beautiful home. You & Mark are so amazing. Mai'ka'i to the house! Say hello to the fam. Tell the boys Aunty Feinga misses them.

Naniloa Loop Scoop said...

Hi again, call me when you get a chance.

aloha