Saturday, October 13, 2007

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today,
I woke with an ache in my back
Swollen hands, legs and feet,
My body suffered an alien attack.

5 pairs of pants, and 3 stretched shirts,
lay on the bedroom floor,
as I desperately searched the closet
tossing out more and more.

Around ten I dialed the doc,
"I cant take it anymore."
"Are you feeling regular pains?"
she asked as I headed out the door.

Regular Pains? Gimme a break,
Just one look and you'll see-
achey, swollen, tired and bloated,
Today I'm having this baby.

"You don't want to have him too early,
he'll come when the time's right."
"No offense doc, but I know,
This kids coming TONIGHT!"



One year ago today, My sweet little Theodore was born! It has been quite the eventful year, having moved from Hawaii to Utah. In the first year of his life, Theodore has been to Oahu, Kauai, The Big Island and Utah. He has been held by his Great grandma Florence (TUTU--Hawaiian grandmother) and carted around by his two rascal brothers. We feel so blessed to have him as a member of our family. He is so tender and sweet! Happy One Year Old!

4 SPLURTS:

A. said...

Awwww, so sweet. "Happy 1sr birthday Theodore!"

I didn't realize just how close our youngests are together. Although it's a whopping 3 months, it seems close to me. :)

jase said...

very cute, the photos are great, Teddy is Ginormous!! I love the sweater
rach

Marcie said...

It's so amazing to me how much they grow in a year... what a cutie pie!

JayandCassandra said...

I wish we were closer! Happy birthday Theo! Great photography Erin.