Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Visitors and Sight Seeing

Over the last month and for the next few weeks, we have had visitors. Since our visitors want to see the sights, we have been able to see more and more of Hawaii. Mark's mission buddy and his wife came to visit the day after my sister left and then the last day that they were here, my friend from my BYU days came to visit.
This picture is taken just outside our backdoor. The tide was really low and the beach was so calm, so we took the kids out first thing in the morning.
oops! I thought I rotated these pictures, but I guess I didn't do it right. The little mommy play group that Henry and I go to took a hike to Wiamea waterfalls. Since the mommy group was going, I thought it would be a great time for my friend, Diana, to see the sights.
One unexpected sight we saw was this crazy peacock that walked right up to the visitors center and poked his head around.

2 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

I see your ploy. As if it isn't hard enough knowing I won't be visiting you this summer...and knowing that Tammy will!! Aargh! Love the pics, though. Takes me back to island days. You look fantastic!

kellieanne said...

Yea!!! I get excited everytime the words "August" or "Hawaii" come up. I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!!!!