Monday, November 27, 2006

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie....

I asked Mark to get the baby ready for church so I could get ready and this is what I found when I came into the bedroom this morning. Like father like son, two Sunday sleepers! I thought this picture was too cute to pass up. I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks since Theodore has come into our home. He is so sweet, mild mannered and cuddly. The boys have taken to calling him "Theo", I call him "Teddy" or "Teddy bear" and Mark just calls him Theodore. You are welcome to call him whatever you want. I just thought you would like to see the update in his development!

5 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to snuggle him at Christmas!

A. said...

That is too cute. Man, i can't imagine having enough time to nap before church. We barely make it on time as it is. lol

Pop said...

Great pictures of Teddy. He must be following his father's example. You and the boys look great also. Can't wait to see the whole family in a couple of weeks.

All Andersens said...

Awwww your little baby boy is sooooo cute!!!!!!!! Congrat's on a beautiful family!
Love, Crystal

Nikki said...

Ethan and Gabby love to look at the pictures of Baby Teddy. What a cutie-pie!