Sunday, November 05, 2006

Family Time

This weekend we decided to take some Hawaii pictures of our growing family. We drove out to Haleiwa and my sister took our family pictures and then we ate lunch with Rachel, Jason, Klailea, Rykell and some friends, MOlly and Trevor. We ate at a burger restaurant called KUAAina Burger! I was shocked with how good it was. We have lived on the North Shore for 1 1/2 years and we have never been. It was the best burger I have ever tasted. The burger was huge, but the best part was it had almost an entire avacado on it. If you ever come visit us in Hawaii, we will all go to KUAaina Burger.
Here is a picture of the cousins hanging out.
And Here is our family picture on the beach.

Here is Henry and George being little goons! Henry loves to make crazy faces.

4 SPLURTS:

Marcie said...

What a beautiful family picture! You guys look great and the setting couldn't be more perfect either!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! I am amazed each time I read your blogs. I love all the pictures you show us. Thanks!! But that family picture of yours takes the cake. I mean the setting couldn't have been prettier and all FIVE of you look awesome. Keep on having fun out there. We love you and can't wait to see that little one.

A. said...

Awww - I love the family picture. You love wonderful for just having a baby. No fair!
Hmm...I happen to know someone who Henry would be getting his "goon" qualities passed on from. haha!

Rach said...

I am glad that the photos turned out, I was afraid that they wouldn't. But the fam pict looks really good.