Saturday, October 28, 2006

Small, Dark and Handsome

Hello ladies, I am a small, dark and handsome young man, that is always looking for a comfortable place to relax. I enjoy long walks with my family and drinking. In fact, I drink a lot, but I am not the partying type, no, I enjoy a quiet night at home. My favorite hobbies include, sleeping, letting loose (bowel movements) and of course, drinking. My favorite places to relax and recline are on the couch, on the floor and on my bed. I am active and take time to stretch and enjoy my day. Some like to say that I have a "big head" but that is just relative baby body size and my relaxed confidence! If you are interested in hanging out with me, give me a call...or my mom, she would love to find me a good babysitter!!!

3 SPLURTS:

Pop said...

Teddy has the traditional family pose. Nice tan and such a relaxing picture. Take a pic of him when he's awake and with his brothers.

Anonymous said...

Erin, he's charming. Congrats to you! That is so crazy about the earthquakes and the fire and everything! That must have been frightening! I'm glad to hear everyone got through it o.k.

Unknown said...

Emma is dying to tell you "cute baby"!! He is so beautiful.