Monday, October 16, 2006

HE IS HERE!!!

Here are the shots of our newest bambino! I am sorry that it took so long to get up on our blog, but if you have watched the news lately you might have noticed there was a crazy Earthquake in Hawaii....that is another story.
Any way, Theodore Summerill was born at 2:23 am on Friday the 13th 2006!!! He weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. Although he has the dark hair that George has, most of his facial features look like Henry. We are excited to welcome our little baby boy into our family.


8 SPLURTS:

Marcie said...

Congratulations, you guys! I can't believe you have three kids! Erin, I totally remember us having "the talk" while walking to one of our many English classes at BYU about what names we liked for our future children. I distinctly remember you mentioning all three of your boys' names! I guess you have all the say in that dept...haha! :)

Pop said...

Wow! The little guy looks good, his hair combed, face washed, nice tan, and all dressed up ready to go. We are so blessed to have another grandchild. What are the chances that his dark hair will fall out and start turning lighter like Henry's? Anyway, he is special. Oh, you guys look good in the picture too. We miss you guys.

A. said...

Yeah, he's here! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't believe how great you look for just having a baby. Know one would ever have known if you weren't actually holding him. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on little Theo, he is adorable. Wow three boys to our one girl!!
We love you guys so much. Take care. P.S. I am glad you guys are all ok especially after the earthquake

Jerin said...

Hey Congrats guys!! We're glad you made it through the earthquake.

Hope to see you all at the next reunion, although it might be a bit of a drive (or boat ride, I should say :). Congratulations again!

Leslie said...

He is soooooo cute! Send him my way so I can have another boy and not have to do the prego work.

JayandCassandra said...

He's beautiful Erin. I wish we could see him in person. And you look gorgeous as well! Although I have heard that you don't what the words rest and relaxation mean since the delivery! Take it easy girl! Miss you guys tons.