Monday, August 07, 2006

Long time no Write!!!

Mark's photo talented brother, took this picture of me and the boys just before we returned from Utah.

Ok, I know that I haven't written for a long time, and really I don't have a good excuse. But since my last blog our little family has done quite a bit.

1. Mark continued taking classes through spring and summer term for his MBA.
2. Erin found out she was having her third boy. OH WHAT JOY!!!
3. Erin, George and Henry nearly died at the Pheonix Airport when Henry and Erin tumbled down a two flight escalator. George stayed at the top and cried from fright.
4. Erin, George and Henry traveled to Utah and spent 5 weeks with Grandma and Grandpa Calabio.
5. Erin walked two miles every day in the Utah Heat Wave to take the boys to swimming lessons.
6. Mark took up knocking on doors to find another place for our family to live in Hawaii...our contract ended in July and our landlord did not renew because his sister is going to be moving in.
7. Erin, George and Henry traveled with Grandma and Pokey Joe (Grandpa Calabio) to Washington to see the Pughs...Leslie and family.
8. Erin, George and Henry returned to Hawaii...with 2 weeks left to find a new place to live.
9. George started up at Laie Elementary as a kindergarten student.
10. Erin has spent the last couple weeks occupying space in the Tueller's Home (a family that used to live in Utah by the Calabios, but now lives in Laie) because they have air conditioning.

That is my top ten list of the exciting things that have happened since I have last blogged. If you have noticed that sometimes I don't answer my phone, or I dont call back, please dont feel bad, remember..."It's not you, its me." I will try to post pictures of our trip to Utah and my expanding body. I will keep you updated on our quest to not be homeless, George and Henry's discoveries, and Mark's rollercoaster ride through graduate school, the changing work field and on to PHD school.
Sorry for the long hiatus....luv Erin

5 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

Scary! You guys fell down an escalator?!

Do the Tuellers really live in Laie? They're so awesome! You look really good. Gotta run, the bread is ready to come out of the oven.

Haley Hale said...

oh erin, you look so cute! i have never seen you pregnant and you just look adorable. i am so sad that i missed you guys when you were in utah. i hope that you and henry are okay from falling down the escalator. you should see emma on my blog:
http://halesangels.blogspot.com
miss you guys and love you lots!

Shayleen Lunt said...

Great picture! I really hope you are okay after taking such a fall - we need details - you left us 'blog readers' hangin'! Wow - 3 boys! I just had my first [boy] and he is lots of fun! Good luck finding a place to live.

JayandCassandra said...

Erin that is a great picture! Hope moving into the dolphin house is going well.

Marcie said...

Erin! It's great to read the latest with the Summerill fam! We've decided to start our website again! Love you guys!