Wednesday, August 09, 2006



















While I was in Utah, I did have a chance to go to my 10 year high school reunion. While I was there I ran into some good friends from high school. Tiffany (Tessem) Benedict and her husband Jason, Alecia (fielding) Bales, Rebecca Miller, Jana BulkleyWent, Aubrie Gerun Ivie, and Nichole Herndon Teemant. It was really fun to catch up with everyone and see what they are doing now. I also saw Kami Chesnut and Nikky Christofferson, but they snuck away before I could get a picture with them. And I was really sad that Carolyn Walker Kunic decided not to come to the renion. At the reunion we watched a silly picture slide show, listened to music from our era and ate a great dinner. I was suprised to recieve the expecting mother award...I guessed they were suprised that a pregnant person would come. What a blast to the past...it is a good thing I am nothing like I was in high school...wink wink. hahahaha

5 SPLURTS:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Wow! What fun pictures to see! Class of '96 was a lot of fun and I had always wished that was my class:) I didn't even recognize Nicole without her long blonde hair. Thanks for sharing!

Johnson Journal said...

HOW FUN! Everyone looks so great! I'm a little jealous...I wish I could have gone to your reunion too! Did a lot of people show up? Who else did you run into? I'm sorry we didn't get together more when we were both in Utah! It was fun to see you at least! Good luck home hunting! I hope you find someplace great! If not in Hawaii, try Texas! Housing is really cheap! And there's a beach just a couple hours away! (Sure, the water's warm and disgusting with puney waves, but it's salty!) Love ya, dear!

yanmaneee said...

irving shoes
supreme clothing
nike kyrie 5
goyard handbags
off white hoodie
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
nike outlet
jordan retro
balenciaga sneakers

toolbernd said...

nike huarache kobe bryant
camara digital olympus fe 340
Supeme Hoodie
welke scooter moet ik kopen
nike huarache og colorways
bimba y lola zapatos
adidas adizero ace boost 7
juguete avalancha apache
zapatillas de agua niña
tapie adidas credit lyonnais
sandalias rosa palo tacon ancho giro
sims 4 nike shoes kids
adidas real valladolid portero niño
nike metal swoosh cap white
sellerie moto strasbourg
robe voile manche longue une analyse
valentine gauthier chaussures
sacoche lv district
sfera vestido flecos mostaza
vestido de niña rosa palo
sandalias agua cerradas
eugenio campos pulseiras anjos
sandalia rafaela melo
scatola protezione stagna
scarpe nike air force modelli nuovi
cartera levis hombre
gucci handbags uk
nike air force alte zalando bianche bambini
zapatillas bimba y lola outlet

Unknown said...

take a look at the site here best replica bags online 2018 visit this page replica bags reddit their website replica bags from korea