Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I just finished a great book!

I just finished Eragon and Eldest. If any of you have not read these two books, I suggest that you run as quick as you can to your car, get in your car, start it, drive to the nearest book store, purchase the books, drive home quickly, get snuggled in bed and begin reading. I had my students complete book report projects last term and one of my students completed a project on these two books. They are two books in a trilogy...the third book has not yet come out, but is expected to come out this fall.

The student in my class let me borrow the books and I read both over the weekend. These are the type of books that you just cant put down. REALLY!!! After reading Harry Potter I thought my world was caving in because there were no other books out there that intrigued and delighted me so...but I was wrong. Don't worry, I have not renounced my leadership in the Harry Potter Religion (Just Kidding) but I was enthralled with these books. You must read them and then reply to my blog! READ READ READ READ ERAGON READ READ READ READ!

0 SPLURTS: