Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The reason I didn't post yesterday...

I was busy all day creating a list, an order of sorts, that will help me figure out who I'll eliminate first down to the last after a world war turns our nation into a blood-thirsty dictatorship in which I'm then forced to kill you to bring food to my pathetic family and hovel of a home. 
These things are important to have thought out. You never know what's going to happen. 


My list would be something like this:
1. Girl from high school that called me Mcfatty-pants. (I'm still having a hard time getting over that one.)
2-1000. FB friends that aren't real-life friends.
1001. Then my writing buddies: Peggy, David, Rob, and Jason. (Sorry guys. I gotta eliminate the competition.)

Anyone you'd take out first? Last? 

12 SPLURTS:

Leigh Covington said...

BAHAHA! Okay, I'm not on the list, so does that mean we can team up? Now that we've met in real life we're officially "real life" friends right? And I'll sing to you if the other guys catch you in their trap! :)

Carrie Butler said...

May the odds be ever in your favor, Erin. ;)

Peggy Eddleman said...

I'm just hoping that after you kill off 1001 others, you've got no energy left for me.

Elana Johnson said...

LOL! I don't even know where to start with this. It's simply HILARIOUS!

Sophia Chang said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

I love the fake facebook friends thing - so true.

I must hurry and meet you in person then. I'm going to pull the Asian connection.

JoMamma said...

I might quickly un-friend you on facebook.

Jessie Humphries said...

Whew...glad you forgot about me! I am definitely your competition...I will drink your blood!!! Wow, that was creepy. Anywayz, I dont believe that's why you didnt post yesterday. You and Peggy are turning into real liars ;)

Jennie Bennett said...

lol! I better step up my game if I'm not competition ;)

Anonymous said...

If you need help with editing, wait until your mom feels well enough to sit at the computer for more than about 2-3 minute at a time.

Sarah Tokeley said...

I think I'll be safe, living across the pond :-)

Iain said...

I'll start to worry when you run out of food in the States and find a boat :o)

Jeigh said...

After you take out McFatty pants girl, I'm taking out YOU! And then all your Facebook non-friends will make me their queen. :)