Friday, December 09, 2011

friday five...prepare yourself

I woke this morning with lots to do,
So I didn't have time to post for you,
But when I sent a bad text today,
Inspiration hit in a funny way.

You know how smart phones have auto correct?
A genius program until it messes up your text.
Auto correct fails can be confusing and lame,
But it's so dang hilarious when your text is insane!

Friday's Five Favorite Auto-Correct Fails:



*Just know that this last one first sickened me because I hate the "N" word. But after I read it I was laughing so hard I nearly peed myself.
 P.s. These were taken from this post:

21 SPLURTS:

Jennie Bennett said...

Laughing so hard right now! I needed that

Brekke said...

Can't type through the laughter tears....

Jessie Humphries said...

I thought you meant the real N word (yanno the racial slur) until I scrolled to the other N word. Oh how I love a good nipple joke!

prerna pickett said...

thanks for those, I had a really good laugh.

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Ha ha, I've seen those before, but I wonder if they're real...

JoMamma said...

Those are awesome. I love it. My phone has done some awesome things when I do the speak to text function. I am surprised at how much of a potty mouth I have.

Cristina said...

Those are AWESOME!!!!!! hahahaha! thanks for the laugh!

and mmm, what do you have against the word nipple?

Jenny S. Morris said...

Cassie sent me the link Wednesday to cheer me up since we had to put the cat down. I laughed so hard reading all of the auto corrects. I think the people at work think I'm crazy.
Thanks for another laugh. ;)

i'm erin. said...

Christina, I don't know. It just gives me the heebie jeebies. Kind of like the word moist. ugh. nasty.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are hilarious!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

love it. Oh my goodness I am rolling with laughter!

Megan said...

These were great! Thanks for sharing. Love your little poem too!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com

DEZMOND said...

smartphones? I think my own is stupid :) Or lets say technically challenged :)

i'm erin. said...

Jenny, I'm so so so sorry about your cat. I'm such an animal lover. I hope you are feeling better.

Melissa Pearl said...

Hilarious!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to show my hubby - he'll get such a kick out of these :)

Sarah Tokeley said...

I love auto correct, so much potential for amusement :-)

Taffy said...

LOL
Tears of laughter
Hateyouautocorrect!

Mine the other day:
"Can you do a spiritual trough?"
and "Can you do handbook thighs?"

(Meg hates the word moist too)

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh! I think that I'll be laughing for the next week just thinking about this! So so true!

Paul Tobin said...

Very funny post.

David P. King said...

Oh my heck! Where did you ever find these! I need to send some to my sister. :)

Jay Noel said...

I posted one of these on Facebook. I dare anyone to read through these and not laugh.

And if you do so, you have no soul!